Saturday, June 23, 2007

My must clicks

I have a few websites I visit and would have them linked here, if I only knew how (help! somebody). I wish I could say these were web discoveries that were Columbus-like in terms of online voyaging, but, they are not; they were found by random surfing, and they stuck. And they are worth a look.

nerve.com: coolest sex site ever
gorillamask.org: total time-pass
cracked.com: ultimate for ‘lists’
fakesteve.blogspot.com: Apple vs Microsoft, an inside-out perspective
stumbleupon.com: if you haven’t yet got this tool bar, you don’t know what you’re missing (duh, obviously)!

So, what sites do you visit?

2 comments:

fErDy said...

you gave me an idea, only 99 words. yeah baby, just keep writing blog short, but updated everyday. if you look mine, its long, but i hope my blog best to view. keep up good work

http://takethatportion.blogspot.com

svengali said...

good on yer, bro