Monday, August 13, 2007

Death by old age... begins

I woke up today and looked at myself and froze. Surely, I had a fatal disease. My hairline had receded like the arctic coastline under global warming. My beard was littered with white hair, as if some rogue pixie had mistook it for a fairytale garden and spent the night studding the dark growth with white.
My head felt heavy and my body, like it was ready to cash in and return to ash. It had to be more than the Red Label I had chugged last night. Am I dying? Or is this what they call, old age?

2 comments:

Shalome said...

Oh relax! Your not dying and its not called old age. It's the signs of success actually. They're not pretty, il give you that...but -Receding hairline, pepper coloured beard and a slight ponch - All signs of $$$$$!!!

sh1kha said...

cognitive hangover!