Saturday, November 10, 2007

Male type

They’ve finally named an aircraft after me. It’s called Male, short for Medium altitude, long endurance.
Which kind of typically depicts me. I’ve always stayed away from macho or stud as an adjective in my more indulgent expressions of myself. My ego is quite happy with Male, and the US air force has finally recognized the importance of having these medium altitude, long endurance type of men on the planet. The first Male version of the plane most definitely sits in my persona backyard. Called the Mq-1 Predator, it is used for reconnaissance missions, but can fire hellfire missiles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr Male, you should write a piece about why few people comment on the blog (are they afraid they would overhaul 99 words in the comment). Also all your commentators seem to be female.