Tuesday, May 29, 2007

99, welcome

What can you say in 99 words? What can you say in 1,000? Might as well take a picture. Pre-disposed to amber-coloured spirits of Scottish origin and funny powders delivered from anywhere south of the equator I have found myself often delivering the first sermon on a Sunday morning to a bunch of faithfuls. Allegiance to spirit, powder or moi? It’s hard to tell from the pulpit of intoxication; however I’ve often lost the first line (listeners), by my third line (speech). Say it in 99 or, don’t say it; or be all means say it… but nobody’s listening.

1 comment:

hills&tales said...

I don't think you have lost many listeners in any lines. I think 99 words are more than eneough to describe everything. Except, maybe, what you know inside out.
This is a nice blog.

100 minus 1 equals whatever everything that is human