Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rambling on

Sometimes the hardest thing for me is to write 99 words. The world weighs on my shoulders, my intestines seem cramped, my heart feels weary, my head is in the sand, my job seems pointless, my family seems fed-up, my finances seem forlorn, my friends seem distant… enough with the alliteration already; but you get the point.
I’m always wary when I reach the point where going out and getting wasted seems pointless. Then one knows one is in serious trouble.
Alas, this too shall pass and another day shall dawn, time’s eternal clock ticking on my sorry ass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pray what be the etymology of the word Svengali. The one on wiki is not flattering, but is not substantiated either.

svengali said...

the one on wiki is the only one i know off...