Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kid talk

I am increasingly of the opinion that you can have the deepest of conversations with children. In fact, the younger they are, the more depth you are likely to experience. I believe this is because the younger they are, the less conditioned they are by their parents, the world around them and their own experience.
I have two children. That I know off (if there are any little bastards of mine running around the world, then come forward now, or get in touch with Madonna). For views on life stripped free of all informed pretension try talking to kids.

2 comments:

Shalome said...

I totally second that.

hills&tales said...

Conditioning is serious injury. I wish we could keep our kids stain-free, However, because of the 'staining'the whole concept of 'originality' exists. We basically break from our 'stained' life and find our cleaner self again, which 'lost' people call originality
santanu