Sunday, March 15, 2009

Only human

I’ve stayed away from blogging about Manchester United because their form has been too good to describe.
Now they’ve been hammered at home by Liverpool. It takes pressure off fawning aficionados like me from having to come up with befitting soliloquies and thrusting them upon you.
Man United were reminded that they are only human. Nemanja Vidic was reminded that he too, is only human.
Frieda Pinto may need reminding as well. No, I’m not jealous as I have often been accused every time I point out that I can’t see what’s so special about her looks or acting.

1 comment:

ro said...

Hehehe...I fought to keep my eye-lids open at 2:00am in the morning to watch the match. Only to find out that the match had started at 8:00pm earlier.
About Frieda Pinto....I totally concur. Most ordinary looking.